Wednesday, September 3, 2008

An Apple a Day ...

Here are some photos of Claire's first day of school. I didn't actually get any of her at school as her mood was a little touch-and-go at drop-off. I had to high-tail it out of there before the tear-fest started. Something about school makes me think of apples and coincidentally, that is the theme of Claire's MDO class for September. So, I thought the title was appropriate.

Claire with Daddy & Mommy at home before we left for school.

Claire's bag and art project (in the center) waiting outside her room for pick-up.

Welcome to school. The teachers had posted photos of each child on the first day outside the room when the parents came for pick-up.

Claire and I went for a special ice cream treat on our way home from school since David was at home with the nanny. Claire loves have her mommy all to herself!

No comments: