Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Where does she come up with this stuff?

I just had to post this photo of Claire on the potty from earlier this week. On this particular day, Claire told me she needed to go "poo poo" so we hurried to the potty and got situated on her "airplane potty". (That is what she calls the little potty seat that goes over the big potty so she won't fall in. My niece Evie came up with this name because it does sort of look like an airplane with the handles as wings and the raised part in the back as the tail.) She then pointed behind me and told me that she wanted a book from the magazine basket in the bathroom.

I am just wondering where she got the idea to read a book on the potty. I mean, I have never ever done this before (chuckle, chuckle). It amazes me daily, the little things that she picks up on. The good, the bad and the ugly. In mean, everyone needs their daily dose of Sudoku.

(My mom has an equally embarrassing photo of me reading a book to my big stuffed snoopy dog who I had sat on the potty when I was about 3-4 years old. This will be a good photo to use on her high school graduation or wedding rehearsal dinner video.)

No comments: