Monday, December 29, 2008

My New Toy

I promise that I am going to post some photos of our Christmas festivities soon, but I have been busy putting up all the kids' toys and playing with MY NEW TOY. Adobe Photoshop Elements. I have been wanting a better photo editing tool than the one that came with our printer and I have also wanted to give digital scrapbooking a try. I have not printed any pictures from 2008, so my plan is to digital scrapbook this year and see how I like it. This is a cute calendar set I got at this site. Its sister site has some great FREE digital downloads as well. I hope to finish the other 11 months and get these things printed for a cute desk calendar (this page is approximately 4x5) for the beginning of the new year. What a great gift idea for grandparents too! I love it! I think I might have overdone it with 2 photos but the great thing is that I can edit it until I print it. I love it more! I hope to post some more pages soon. (It would go much more quickly if I had all of my photos organized and edited already!)

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I'm very impressed! I tried for HOURS on a free trial download of Photoshop to figure out how to use it, and I think I must have some kind of learning disability when it comes to that program! Very cute calendar---I LOVE that site!