Saturday, December 20, 2008

Sprinkle Fest 2008

Friday, we had a Christmas playdate for a few of Claire's friends where the kids were supposed to decorate cookies. The 3 girls were really into the cookie decorating, the boys ... not so much. But, Carter and Baker played in the living room while their mommies decorated a few cookies.

Before the festivities began.

My sweet mother came to keep David during the party so I could entertain ... I mean supervise. Just to prove I was present, she snapped a quick photo of Claire and me before she headed upstairs to tend to David.



Holly and Carter.


My little elf hard at work.


Baker would not even sit at the table, so his mommy decorated a few cookies for him ... Miss Jessica hard at work.


Miss Holly again. Carter was playing in the living room at this point.


He did return for another cookie though.


Aunt Ashley and cousin Ian. He ate several cookies!


Claire's BFF and cousin Evie hard at work.


Miss Colleen and Delaney.


Delaney, Claire and Evie hard at work.


I love this sweet pic of Delaney and Claire frosting their cookies.


Claire and Evie.


A group photo (minus Baker).


Look at all of our yummy cookies!

Despite the mess, this was a fun party that I hope to make an annual event for all the kiddos.

2 comments:

phillips phamily said...

Those trays are perfect for decorating cookies! I'll have to remember that for next year!

Melissa said...

Looks like so much fun---sorry we missed it!