Monday, January 5, 2009

Blog Tag: Round 2

Yikes!! I've been tagged by Melissa. This is fun and I thought it would be a nice short post. Here were my instructions:

a.) choose the 4th picture folder on your computer

b.) choose the 4th picture

c.) explain the picture

d.) tag 4 people


This is Claire (obviously) shortly after she turned one. I love all the details about her in this photo. She is sitting in her favorite chair (her first birthday gift from mommy and daddy) probably watching Little Einsteins. (That was her favorite show long before The Wiggles or Dora the Explorer came along.) She has her chubby little cheeks full of her cereal snack of Kix. Her favorite purple passy is sitting by her snack bowl so it can go back into her mouth when she is finished eating. And she is wearing one of my absolute favorite outfits from that age-her cute little pink Polo dress. This was such a fun age with Claire. I can't wait to share this time with David, but this picture sadly reminds me how quickly times does fly.

Okay ... now I have to tag 4 people. I tag ...

(1) Candice because she hasn't updated her blog in a really long time and needs some inspiration.

(2) Jennifer W. because I am curious to see if she will respond.

(3) Lindsey because she tagged me once before and it is only fair that I tag her back.

(4) Caacie because I have not tagged her before.

I can't wait to see your pics!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I love it! Isn't it fun to really look at the details of old pictures that you may have overlooked otherwise? So sweet!