Sunday, January 4, 2009

Pretty, Pretty Princess

Yesterday, Claire and I went to my niece's 3rd birthday party that was a Pirate and Princess party. Apparently, the pirates did not get the memo to dress up. (Dylan and Stone below.)


Claire and I, along with the other princesses were there in full regalia.

Birthday girl Evie blows out her candle on her princess cupcake.


Princess Evie and Tinkerbell (Maggie) share a secret over cupcakes.


What every princess needs ... a princess memory game.


Time for a princess treasure hunt.


Yeah! A treasure chest. Everyone gets to pick a prize.


The perfect ending to every princess party ... some one-on-one time with a real, live turtle! Claire wouldn't go near that thing and the turtle was pretty content to stay in his shell.


Me and my sis Ashley ... she always throws a good party and reminds me that I should wear eyeliner.


Our pretty, pretty princesses ... Claire and Evie.
What every princess needs after a long day of partying ... a NAP with her prince. {Claire really is asleep!}
And they all lived happily ever after. The End.

No comments: