Monday, June 29, 2009

Weekend at Meme & Poppy's house

Will and I took and "mommy & daddy" trip to Vegas earlier this month and Claire went to Meme & Poppy's house for the weekend. {David stayed with Will's parents.} Claire's cousin Evie came to Meme and Poppy's house too and they had a grand old time.

Friday included a picnic lunch from Sonic.

After lunch, the girls played in the fountain. Apparently, they got naked and played in the fountain after this picture was taken. I am not going to post those pictures on the Internet, but I will save them for the WEDDING VIDEO!


Friday night, there was another picnic at a local park. After dinner, everyone hit the playground.








Saturday, they went to a local fountain park, where the girls obviously had a BLAST! Here they come, running through the water spray.




Sunday, after church, Claire got to see Evie's first dance recital. It was all Claire talked about for days! Looks like I better start looking into dance lessons for Miss Claire. She keeps telling me that she wants to be a ballerina when she grows up, so I am thinking that will probably require some ballet lessons.



I hope that Meme & Poppy have recovered from their very busy weekend! I'm thankful that we have both sets of grandparents close by to help out with the kiddos when Will and I need a little getaway.

No comments: