Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Recipes and such ...

Here are links to the recipes I promised a few weeks ago.

(I love these first two recipes because they are healthy and only have 5 ingredients.)

Mango Shrimp Kabobs. I served this with wild rice and whole wheat rolls.

Pan-Grilled pork chops with pineapple salsa. I made this for my neighbors when I took a meal to them a couple of weeks ago. I served it with wild rice and steamed broccoli. In their words, it was "delish". I don't have a grill-pan so my pork chops did not have those lovely grill marks (click on the recipe link to see picture). I need to add that to my kitchen wish list, along with a 24-count muffin pan.

Cheesy Chicken-Rice Casserole (from E-Mealz). This was a big hit with the whole family!

Last, but not least, you must try this cinnamon toast. We had it for breakfast this morning and it is "da bomb". (Sadly, Claire would not eat it, but Will and I really liked it.)

No comments: