Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Baby Coston

Last weekend, I helped host a baby shower in Alabama for our sweet friends Laura and Courtney. Baby Coston is due to arrive mid to late June. This will be baby #3 for their family.

Look at these cute decorations. The nursery is pale blue and green with kind of a jungle theme, so we carried that over to the shower.


Our guests of honor in by the dessert/gift table. The hanging baby items are the ones I made here.
Look at this spread of food. We were all stuffed afterwards, with plenty of leftovers!
Look at this cute diaper bag. I love it!! Laura's mom had it stuffed full of cute baby things. They got a bunch of other cute things too, but I didn't manage to get any pictures because some little boy was sitting in my lap eating a cupcake and using my black pants as a napkin.
And here he is ... how cute are those red keds? These are his first lace-up shoes and I bet he untied them about 20 times before we finally took them off and let him go barefoot.
My cute kiddos, who can't manage to look at the camera at the same time. At least they are both looking forward.
Laura and me. I think this is the first time we have been pregnant at the same time with any of our kids.
The swings were a big hit with the kids.
David loved the slide.
RiRi swinging with the kids on the big swing.
Uh-oh. Claire pushing David on the swing. This could be trouble.
Mattie and Anna Kate on the trampoline. I was walking by and Anna Kate told me to take her picture.
The hostesses.
All the couple friends.
All the big kids. Jacob, Kylie and Emma were already asleep. David just refused to get in the picture and at almost 2 hours past his bedtime, I did not fight him.
Good times!

No comments: