Monday, June 21, 2010

For future reference ...


This is a Marg*ritaville Fiji Premium Frozen Concoction Maker. Will hinted around that he would like to have one of these ... for Father's Day. (By "hinting around" I mean he came downstairs where I was watching TV and turned the channel to QVC and make me watch an hour infomercial about it.)

I'm not going to lie. I was impressed. And I do love a good margarita.

But me and my preggo self was not going to spend $275 for a margarita machine when I will be partaking of exactly zero margaritas for the next few months. (Nor was I going to spend $275 on a Father's Day gift.) This baby retails for $369 so it is a really good deal, and who doesn't love separate settings for margaritas, smoothies, slides and daiquiris? (Can you tell that if I wasn't pregnant we would probably have one of these things set up in our kitchen right now?)

Maybe he will get this for his birthday/Christmas (since both are in December) and we will have a very merry Christmas indeed! I better start saving up!

1 comment:

Ash said...

Have you looked into the NINJA? It is awesome, takes up less space, and comes with all sorts of stuff!