Wednesday, July 28, 2010

10 years!

Will and I celebrated our 10-year wedding anniversary earlier this month. Here is a picture from our wedding day. Ah ... we both look so young and in love. And look how thin my arms were!


Here we are 10 years later ... 2-1/2 kids, three residences and many jobs later ... older and wiser I think. We didn't do anything very spectacular to celebrate, but we did enjoy a nice, quiet, child-free dinner thanks to my parents. We spent most of the night talking about some of the fun things that have happened in the past 10 years and wondering what we did with all of our free time before we had children.


God did a lot of work to bring us together, but I don't have a shadow of a doubt that he is the perfect one for me. I don't know that I love him more after 10 years of marriage than I did on the day we married (because I loved him a WHOLE LOT then), but I certainly love and respect him in different ways after seeing him grow and mature into the husband and father that he is today. I am so thankful to be married to a man that has his priorities straight ... God first, me second and our family third.

Happy Anniversary Will.

No comments: