Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Cousin Time

We got to see our Georgia cousins on our way home from Orlando last month. (I promise I am going to blog about our vacation soon ... all the pictures are just overwhelming me.)

The kids are all second cousins since my first cousin David is their dad. Next to our two on the end, we have Rachel (9), Will (almost 7), Gracie and Michael (twins, age 5). At one time, my cousin and his wife had 4 kids ages 4 and under. Isn't that crazy!! That makes the arrival of our third (making it 3 kids 4 and under) sound like a piece of cake!

As always, we had a great time visiting and our kids had fun. And this was the only picture I took. We usually see my cousin's family twice a year, but for some reason (our growing families perhaps?) we haven't been able to get together lately. We decided it had been about a year and a half since we last saw each other.

These kids love "Big Will" and kept him busy playing with Nerf guns and plasma cars in the basement. And, we got to have some of cousin Dave's pancakes, which are always a treat. I made pancakes last Saturday and Claire told me that they were good, but not as good as Mr. Dave's pancakes. Oh well, I try.

1 comment:

emilyosburne said...

Susan - I just saw the date under the ultrasound that says you are due in September. Our adopted baby is due in September, too!