Monday, August 30, 2010

Menu Plan Monday: August 30-September 5


This menu plan is brought to you by ... my mother-in-law. We were in Alabama this weekend for a baby shower and she loaded us up with some good eats to help me out with the cooking this week. I am pumped about not having to cook much at all this week. Plus, she sent some of our favorite things!

I have big plans to catch-up on my blogging this week for those of you out there who might like to read about more than what we eat every week! HA!

Monday: beef & vegetable soup, cornbread

Tuesday: taco salad

Wednesday: roast with carrots & potatoes, lima beans, rolls

Thursday: Tomato basil quiche, sausage links, coffee cake, fruit (this has been on our menu for three weeks now ... even if we don't eat it this week, I am making it and putting in in the freezer for later!)

Friday: grilled turkey tenderloin, mac & cheese, fried okra

Saturday: Game Day spread ... I haven't quite figured this one out yet but it will definitely involve some buffalo chicken dip and I might even have to bust out some of our favorite chili. (Sadly, we will be watching the Crimson Tide in front of the computer since their game will not be televised.)

Sunday (lunch): eat out with coupon

Sunday (dinner): leftovers

Check out other menu plans here.

No comments: