Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Spring Break 2011

The kids were out for Spring Break last week and the first part of the week was almost like summer. Beautiful sunshiney and warm weather. The end of the weak was cold and yucky.

Glad we got to spend all day Tuesday outside before the cold front came on Wednesday.

We made bird feeders with pinecones (all the way from Will's parents' yard in Alabama), peanut butter and birdseed. I believe that David ate more peanut butter than he actually spread on the pinecone. We hung these along the tree line in our backyard and to be honest, I have not seen one single bird eating there. Oh well. We tried.









This little guy hung out with us outside too (when he wasn't inside napping).


We also painted spring trees with watercolor paints and q-tips, ate a picnic lunch outside, and took a nature walk around our neighborhood.








What a mess!

And Luke got a little bit closer to crawling. He is now up on all fours. Yikes!


"Watch out world. Here I come. And if you mess with me, I might just spit up on you."

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: