Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Back to School

We started school for the year on August 1st. It was pretty uneventful. Claire is set up at our dining room table with a laptop for now. Here she is at her station on Day 1.


David had his first day of preschool with teacher "Mommy" on August 1 too. When he starts his Parents' Day Out program at the end of August, he will do preschool with me on the three days he is home. But for August, I have him all 5 days, which is exhausting. He is a very good student though. Here he is hard at work on his Chicka Chicka Boom Boom tot book.

I have my work cut out for me with this guy! He is a silly boy!

My sweet girl ... cannot believe she is old enough to be in Kindergarten. I'm just glad I didn't have to drop her off at "real school". No tears were shed in our house on the first day ... except maybe tears of exhaustion by me!

Looking forward to a great school year!

No comments: