Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Fall Cuteness

I spent a Thursday night and Friday afternoon at my mom's house on her embroidery machine.

Here are the fruits of my labor.

Two cute Halloween shirts for Claire. These shirts are plenty big and long so she should be able to wear them again next year.


3 pumpkin shirts for the kids to wear on our annual pumpkin patch trip. I love how the trucks turned out.


It wouldn't be fall without football season. We took the big kids to their first Alabama football game and they had to have cute outfits to wear. (I made Luke a shirt too even though he stayed home with Meme.)


I still need to make the boys some pants out of the gray polka dot fabric. They are wearing jeans with them for now, but I had to whip up this cute skirt for Claire. It literally took me 30 minutes to make this skirt from start to finish. (I made it while Will was putting the kids to bed.) It is this pattern.

Next up ... Christmas and snowmen. (I debate making turkey shirts for the kids every year, but I typically just let them wear their pumpkins for Thanksgiving.)

No comments: