Wednesday, November 23, 2011

It’s been a while …

Since I got any pictures off of my phone.  I looked back at my blog and the last time was here.  Oh my, that has been a while!
Claire and David playing around our hotel lobby on the day we left Disneyworld (in May).
IMG_0112
IMG_0113
My cuties on Memorial Day … all dressed up in their red, white & blue.
IMG_0184
All dressed up for our knight/princess tea party.  One of our theme weeks over the summer was princesses & knights.  The kids had a virtual tea party on my ipad (Toca Tea Party app).  They had a blast dressing up.  (David is actually wearing a ninja costume that I bought on clearance after Halloween last year.)  We made the crowns they are wearing too.
IMG_0189
This was when Luke first starting pulling up and standing. 
IMG_0191
Claire’s new haircut back in June I think?
IMG_0202
Showing off their metals after swim lessons.  David thought this little caution guy was grand.  He would stop and play with him every day on our way back to the car.
IMG_0214
At the beach with RiRi and DiDi.  She brought David some Toy Story band-aids and he immediately covered his body with them.  She spoils him rotten!
IMG_0223
The cookie that was formerly Elmo made quite a big mess with all that RED frosting!
IMG_0226
Claire loves this BIG BEAR at Costco.  Can you believe it is only $30?  We did not purchase it but she wanted me to take her picture with it.
IMG_0231
Luke loves black beans!  It looks like he missed his mouth a few times!
IMG_0224
A nice day for a jeep ride … helmets optional.
IMG_0244
Grocery shopping with 3.  I had never seen this cart before.  I typically try to avoid going grocery shopping with all 3 but sometimes I have to.
IMG_0251
Showing off more band-aids.  He doesn’t even care if they don’t have characters.  He still wants them!
IMG_0293
Riding the dolphin at the dentist.  I’m glad they have lots of things to keep my kids entertained because we waited forever.
IMG_0298
IMG_0299
This boy gives the best sloppery kisses.
IMG_0317
And I’m guessing you don’t want a chocolate kiss from this guy?  That would be pudding.
IMG_0319
My very own Mr. Potato Head.  David does this often, but I finally caught it on camera.
IMG_0331
I’m pretty sure this is not the safest thing to do, but at least it kept them from fighting over the tricycle.
IMG_0323
Eating pizza at Aunt Ashley and Uncle Jon’s house.  So proud of feeding himself.
IMG_0333
Heading to the beach … and riding face-forward in his carseat for the first time.  He thought he was BIG STUFF!
IMG_0420
David helped me make pumpkin muffins one Saturday morning for breakfast.
IMG_0495IMG_0498
Claire and a friend at soccer practice one night.
IMG_0507
IMG_0508
Claire and David with hooded blankets from RiRi and DiDi.
IMG_0529
Sweet CeCe’s … one of our favorite after school treats.  Claire always gets chocolate with M&Ms and David gets chocolate or vanilla with sprinkles.  I love the cheesecake, cake better and Dulce de luche on any given day. 
IMG_0536
IMG_0537
Luke gets pretty upset when the ice cream is all gone.
IMG_0538
IMG_0539
Playdate with Aunt Ashley, Ian and Evie at Meme and Poppy’s playground in their neighborhood.  What a beautiful fall day!
IMG_0541
IMG_0542
IMG_0543
IMG_0544
Claire modeling her cute Halloween outfit.
IMG_0602
Luke has figured out how to stick his finger up his nose and he thinks it is the funniest thing.  Boys are so gross!
IMG_0633
Pilgrims.  Claire made this hat in her homeschool program when they were learning about the first Thanksgiving.  They included a boy hat in the packet so we made that one for David.  Don’t you love the look on his face?
IMG_0635
My kitchen helper David helping make a cake for a wedding shower.  I’m beginning to think he only helps me so he can taste the batter!
IMG_0639
At our neighbor Kate’s 4th birthday party.  My kids had so much fun.  They love Kate bunches.
IMG_0788
Time for princess cake and Happy Birthday singing.
IMG_0790
Kate and Claire.
IMG_0793
Luke loves pulling things out of our garbage can.  The other day I had run upstairs for something real quick and as I was coming back down David said “Luke has something on his face.”  I knew exactly what he had done. 
Now he is known as Headwound Luke.  (Remember that SNL character?)  I had lasagna for lunch and he found the container I had thrown away with some leftover sauce.  He thought he was pretty funny!
IMG_0796
Goodness … this was a lot!  I need to get photos off my phone more often.

No comments: