Thursday, July 26, 2012

Father's Day 2012

We love our fathers!  We did not get to spend actual Father's Day with Will's dad, but we did take a fun beach trip with him the week before.

My mom & dad came over for brunch on Saturday morning.  Luke was not in the mood for a picture with Poppy.


I love David's face in this picture.  And at least Luke stopped screaming after we gave him his paci!

My dad and I.

Love this picture of my mom and Claire (even though it was Father's Day).

Will celebrated his Father's Day in his usual style ... watching the final round of the U.S. Open on Sunday afternoon.

The kids and Will were in nothing but silly mode when I tried to snap a photo after church.

 



I thought I might try individual pics of the kids with Will, but that didn't really work either.  I got some cute candids though.

 

 

No comments: