Friday, September 21, 2012

Me, me, me ...

I know the blogging has been a little sparse here lately.  I have several posts started, but I can't seem to find the time to sit down and finish them!  Hopefully soon!  We have been busy, busy, busy with just life stuff in general.

So, in my effort to put something new on the blog for my few loyal readers (I know you're tired of reading about what we eat!), here is a little questionnaire all about me! 

1. Most hated chore on the household chore list? cleaning tubs and showers, unloading the dishwasher

2. What bad habits of other people drive you crazy? forgetfulness
 
3. What is your worst travel experience? 8th mission trip to Jamaica ... driving from Montego Bay up into the mountain on small, curvy road in small, cramped bus.
 
4. Last thing you ate? Caprese lasagna and salad (for dinner last night)
 
5. Favorite lunch meat? turkey
 
6. Favorite cereal? Honey Bunches of Oats (with almonds)
 
7. Where's the farthest you've been from home? Italy
 
8. Favorite TV show? The Good Wife and Parenthood
 
9. What time did you go to bed last night?  10 pm (that's a little early for me)

10. If you could learn to do anything, what would it be? play the guitar or speak another language fluently

11. If you have 30 minutes of free time, what do you do? surf the Internet or "tidy up" the house

12. What did you do growing up that got you in trouble? talking back to my parents

13. What one thing do you miss about being a kid? nap time

14. Song stuck in your head today? punctuation song from Leap Frog "Learn to Read" DVD

15. If you HAD to change your name, what would you change it to? I like my name now, but growing up, I wanted a more trendy name (at the time), like Suzanne, Jennifer or Melissa.

16. Sweet or salty? both together

17. Favorite home cooked meal? my mom's friend chicken

18. Favorite grab and go meal? grilled chicken dinner from Zoe's Kitchen

19. Have you ever been horseback riding? yes ... my childhood best friend had a horse growing up

20. Favorite soup? tomato and Italian wedding soup

If you get bored and decide to complete this survey, pleaes comment with a link.  Thanks!

No comments: