Monday, November 26, 2012

Menu Plan Monday: November 26-December 2


 

I haven't menu planned in several weeks ... we have been traveling the last several weekends and eating things from the freezer in between.  We are actually going to be home this whole week so I thought I would try to get back into my menu planning routine. 

My sweet mother-in-law sent us home with a ton of food from the weekend (none of which involves turkey surprisingly) so all of the meals were made by her to be eaten by us.  My favorite kind!
 
Breakfasts: pumpkin pancakes; oatmeal; pumpkin chocolate chip muffins; whole-wheat biscuits w/chocolate gravy
 
Lunches: turkey sandwiches; pb&j sandwiches, leftovers, grilled chicken salad
 
Monday: Beef & cheese enchiladas, black beans, salad
 
Tuesday: Vegetable Beef Soup, cornbread muffins
 
Wednesday: Mexican beef & rice bowls, cheese quesadillas, salad
 
Thursday: roasted chicken & peppers, wild rice, green beans, whole wheat rolls

Friday: Beef & cheese enchiladas, black beans, salad (or we may have a date night ... still working on that one!)
 
We are headed down to the SEC championship game over the weekend.  I've got to come up with some kid-friendly foods for the kids and babysitter while we are gone!  I'll save that for later in the week!
 
Check out Laura's blog for more Menu Plan Monday.

No comments: