Sunday, January 13, 2013

Menu Plan Monday: January 14


 

The first menu plan of 2013. 

I am currently on DAY 7 of the Advocare 24-day challenge and Will is busy with work stuff all week (so he won't be dining with us).

So, here are a few things I will be eating.  (When I "extreme diet", I try to fix a few things I can eat on for lunch and dinner all week.)

Ginger and cilantro baked tilapia

Italian white bean soup

Chicken taco salad (I cook chicken breasts in the crockpot with homemade taco seasoning and then shred; top lettuce with chicken, black beans, tomatoes and guacamole)

Lettuce wrap turkey burgers

Chef salad ... top lettuce with hard-boiled egg (chopped), tomatoes, deli turkey

P.S. Hopefully the menu will be a little more interesting once I get thru the 10-day cleanse of my 24-day challenge.
 
Check out Laura's blog for more Menu Plan Monday.

No comments: