Monday, January 28, 2013

Menu Plan Monday: January 28-February 3


  

I am currently on DAY 21 of the Advocare 24-day challenge.  I still feel great, but the scale is stuck at a loss of 3-4 pounds still!  And I really want so bread.  Or a potato chip.  Or some cheese for crying out loud. 

I made these yummy smores cookies last week for a pajama day party at David's preschool.  I may have eaten four one of them.  The kids really liked them too and a couple of mom's asked for the recipe.

We have a crazy busy week this week.  So dinner may be kind of sporadic.

Here is the dinner plan:

Monday: Leftover Taco Soup, fritos (I have book club so I will eat a salad a Panera)

Tuesday: Spicy Orange Beef, brown rice, steamed broccoli

Wednesday: Dinner at Chilis with this Kids Eat Free coupon

Thursday: Leftovers

Friday: Buffalo Wing Turkey burgers (with lettuce "bun"), sweet potato fries
NOTE: I made these last week and they were good. Except I forgot to put the shredded zucchini in the turkey which would have been another serving of veggies.  Oops!  I topped mine with just a teeny bit of ranch dressing on top of shredded lettuce. Don't tell the diet gods.

Saturday: Pan-fried Pork Tenderloin with mustard sauce, green beans, creamed cauliflower

Sunday: Leftovers or eat out with a coupon for lunch.  Homemade Chili for our Super-Bowl party.
 
Check out Laura's blog for more Menu Plan Monday.

No comments: