Sunday, February 17, 2013

Menu Plan Monday: February 18-24


  
For breakfast: Quinoa and Kale mini quiches (I never made these last week ... hopefully my kale is still good)

For lunch: leftover Pasta with sausage, tomatoes and cream (this was really good and very simple) and Pan-fried pork tenderloin with mustard sauce and steamed brussel sprouts, and Jerk Pineapple pork chops and cilantro lime rice.

Here is the dinner plan for the week:

Monday: Amy's amazing white chicken chili, tortilla chips

Tuesday:  Slow cooker salsa chicken, black beans & rice

Wednesday: Pizza night, salad

I will be out of town from Thursday until Sunday night on a scrabpooking retreat.  My in-laws are coming to help Will with the kids.  They will have to fend for themselves as far as food is concerned.  Ha!
 
Check out Laura's blog for more Menu Plan Monday.

1 comment:

Sinea said...

I have to venture into "slow cooker" world. The recipes sound great and it's time to learn how to make it work for me. Thanks for sharing your menu. Sounds wonderful!

Sinea from Ducks ‘n a Row