Sunday, March 24, 2013

Menu Plan Monday: March 25-31


  

Honestly, the only thing on my menu plan that I actually made last week was the Perfect Pot Roast.  It was yummy.  And it made house smell heavenly all afternoon long.  I highly recommend using the fresh rosemary and thyme because they really do make the dish.  And don't forget to add the mushrooms like I did.

Most of my menu plan will be carryovers from last week (that were carry overs from the previous week).  Eek!  I better make this stuff soon or my fresh ingredients will go bad.

Breakfasts: Banana Chocolate-chip baked oatmeal singles, tomato basil quiche

Lunches: Buffalo Chicken Quinoa salad, dinner leftovers

Monday:   Slow cooker salsa chicken, black beans & rice, green salad

Tuesday: Leftover Perfect Pot Roast, roasted red potatoes, green beans

Wednesday: Chicken Sausage & lime kabobs, brown rice, green veggie

Thursday: Dinner out for my birthday!

Friday: Dinner out with friends

Saturday: World's Best chicken, wild rice, green veggie

Sunday: Brown & Maple Sugar pork tenderloin, garlic mashed red potatoes, roasted asparagus
 
Check out Laura's blog for more Menu Plan Monday.

1 comment:

Kelli said...

Stopping by from Org Junkie… your menu looks so yummy!

Blog: http://www.3boysandadog.com